This blog is where I document my journey as an independent web-worker, and will grow to include contributions from other independent workers of the web.
This page has some samples of content that I’ve created for others, as well as general resources for web-work.
Originally it wasn’t in blog form, but I’ve learned there are a number of reasons to use the blog format over individual pages. I just looked on github, and did my best to approximate when I first created a resource to see what date to use for the blog-post.
- Practical PGP, Escrow and Cryptocurrency Keysignatures
- Infominer’s Starred Repositories
- Infominer’s Forked Repositories
- GitHub Pages Starter Pack
- GitHub Pages Extended Resources
- Static Site Generators
- Hugo Starter Kit
- Make a Github Portfolio
- Open Source Publishing
- Migrate from Jekyll-HPSTR to HPSTR-Hugo Theme
- Creating a Test Branch and Merging back the Changes
- Content Creation
- Learn HTML CSS and Associated Markup Languages
- Command Line - Git - SSH - BASH
- IndieWeb Resources
- IndieWeb GitHub Repositories
- FreeNode IRC #indieweb-dev on IIW RWoT and DID’s
- Indigo Authors - Indiweb Features
The following are “Top Level” web-work resources that do not yet have their own page on this site.